Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still waiting

God is really trying to teach me patience through this entire adoption process. He knows how impatient I am and knows this is a real test for me. But, I know he is sovereign nad in control of all.

It has been nearly a week since we were told that Cathwel was trying to meet with Chi's birth mother to aprove our adopting him and still no word. i know the process takes time, but I think it make sit harder knowing that Taipei is 14 hours ahead of us and that each day we wake with no word, we know it will most likely be at least two more days until we hear anything. It's very unnerving.
All we can do is continue to pray and trust that everything will work out the way it's meant to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. We would love to hear about your process and your blog location as well. God Bless.