Thursday, September 3, 2009

Noah is 2-years-old today!

September 3, 2009

We were hoping to have Noah home by today, his second birthday, but no word yet. We haven't even met him in person, but he's our son. he's part of our family and even his big brother can't wait to meet him and bring him home.

We know that God is in control of everything. No matter how hard it is to let it rest in his hands, we must. No matter how I think things should be, God has his divine plan for me, my wife and the rest of my family.

Although we aren't spending his birthday with him, we did send a package to Cathwel with some gifts for him. He should have received it by now. I hope he likes his presents. When we bring him home, we're going to celebrate with him with a cake and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments. We would love to hear about your process and your blog location as well. God Bless.